Kata Practitioner Day – March 2, 2017
NWHPEC is holding its second Kata Practitioner Day!
The purpose of a Kata Practitioner Day is to:
* Provide a forum to learn from your fellow NWHPEC Kata practitioners,
* Introduce the Improvement Kata and Coaching Kata to those new to this improvement and skill building approach, and
* Hear how the Improvement Kata and Coaching Kata is being applied in all aspects of an organization, such as administration, new product development, deploying Challenges, and etc.
Here are the event details:
Date: Tuesday, March 2nd
Time: 8:00am – 11:30am
Loc: LAM Research, 11355 SW Leveton Dr., Tualatin, OR 97062
Cost: $15.00 per person
You will see four 25 minute presentations from your peers using a variety of mediums, such as walking through storyboards, observing a Coaching Cycle, and traditional PowerPoint, to show how the Improvement Kata and Coaching Kata are being used in different aspects of a business:
– Observe a Coaching Cycle on a Sales Quote to Order process
– See how the Improvement Kata and Coaching Kata are being applied in administrative processes
– Hear about applying the Improvement Kata to develop an Idea Program
– Learn from a company who learned to focus first on developing the capability and the results will come
– And more!
We will hold a Q&A with the presenters after the 1st two presentations and again, after the 2nd two presentations.
Come join us for this informative, exciting, and educational half-day event. We only have space for 50 attendees, so contact Julie Simmons to reserve your seat now!