Leadership Session with Bryan Goodman and Kyle Stavig: “Organizational Alignment and Executive Engagement – Strategies for Success”
Video Promo: https://youtu.be/j2H18eRG9_w Click on this link to view a short promotional ad featuring Bryan and Kyle discussing what they will share in this Leadership Session.
Date: Wednesday, September 28th
Time: 8:00am – 9:30am (arrival and networking between 7:15 – 7:50am)
Loc: Montgomery Park, Banquet Room, 2701 NW Vaughn St, Portland, OR 97210
Cost: $100 per person
Intended Audience: CEO’s, President’s, Vice President’s, Directors, Sr. Managers and those they invite to join them and/or represent them at this session.
Other: Continental breakfast will be served. Dress code is business casual.
Session Discussion Points:
Bryan Goodman, VP of Operations and President of the Contract Manufacturing Services Division at Columbia Machine and current NWHPEC Board President will discuss:
- How having an overall strategy of having executives engaged in improving their business in a structured manner helped this 79 year old company through the recent recession to come out stronger than ever before.
- Learn about Columbia Machine’s three main company pillars, how they guide each of the divisions and operations teams, in the development of KPI’s, that are cascaded through all levels of the organization,
- And how connecting them to Leader Standard Work creates the desired executive engagement allowing every individual employee to understand the actions they can take to impact the teams, departments, divisions and ultimately the corporations goals and objectives.
Kyle Stavig, CEO Myers Container/CMS and current NWHPEC Board member will share his company’s Lean journey to date.
- With six facilities across the U.S. and 250 employees, Kyle needed to connect all of the business units to where they were all striving towards operational excellence. A major obstacle: different leadership styles, objectives, and talents in each of the six locations!
- Hear how aligning the executive team to gain commitment and buy-in was key to their success.
- And, learn how Kyle challenged his executive team (and himself) to build their own knowledge and skills in continuous improvement to become the leaders of their continuous improvement journey.
Contact Julie Simmons to reserve your seat in this Leadership Session!