Using Kaizen Short Stories to Foster Improvements
The Coherent team will showcase how they are working within Covid social distancing requirements and still accomplishing day-to-day Lean improvements. Coherent members will show how they are using the Kaizen Short Stories to communicate their successes and to foster more improvement ideas.
On this virtual tour, you will:
- Learn how the Coherent team shares their lean successes globally
- Hear about their Lean journey
- Venture inside their operations as they showcase some of the Lean tools they’ve implemented
- Discover how Kaizen Short Stories helped them continue to make improvements while maintaining social distancing (and remote work)
- See examples of Kaizen Short Stories and learn about the impact they are having on engagement
The Coherent LMS Business Unit is located in Wilsonville and is part of a global leader in laser solutions and photonics technology. They have been a NWHPEC member for 11 years.
Date: February 10, 2022
Cost: Free to members
Registration: Members contact [email protected] for the registration link.